We are glad to announce the dates for the egoPERFECTUS Education Fair and invite you to join us in this special event which will be promoted in Lithuania and Latvia.
Audience we attract to this type of event:
- Parents who are interested in Schools and Colleges abroad most suited for their children, terms and conditions for applications and admissions, tuition fees and alike.
- Teenagers who are interested in Secondary education abroad.
- Parents who are interested in educational activities for their children during summer.
- Parents who want their children to practise/ learn foreign languages abroad.
- Parents and their children who are looking for specialised summer programs abroad, like business management, arts, STEM.
- Teenagers who are looking for new experiences in the summer.
Benefits of this type of event for potential clients:
- Live consultations with private school representatives on any questions you may have.
- More information on A Levels and International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes.
- Conversations with summer camp and programme organisers and personalised offers.
- Answers to questions about individual camps based on a student’s interests.
- Get recordings of the event for future reference.
Benefits of this type of event for participants:
- Promote your Colleges, Schools, Camps and Programs in Lithuania and Latvia.
- Marketing campaign before and after the event.
Event promotion plan:
- Banner ads in news portals
- Ads (banner, articles, mailing) in digital school register
- Radio Ads in Lithuania
- Google ads
- Social media ads and posts (Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Reddit)
- External SEO
March 2nd, arrival in Vilnius.
You should make your own arrangements. We recoment to take a taxi from the airport.
March 3th, Kaunas, Lithuania
Radisson Hotel, K. Donelaicio str. 27, Kaunas
10:00 – 12:00 Transfer from Vilnius to Kaunas. Meeting point in front of Kempinski Vilnius (Address: Universiteto str. 14).
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch at „Donelaičio“, K. Donelaičio g. 66, 44248 Kaunas.
13:30 – 14:00 Workplace setup.
14:00 – 18:00 Venue open for visitors. Personal meetings and presentations. Coffee and snacks served from 16:00.
18:00 – 19:30 Transfer from Kaunas to Vilnius.
19:45 Dinner in the restaurant „Brussels Mussels“ Vilniaus g. 17. Vilnius.
March 4th, Vilnius, Lithuania
Grand hotel Kempinski Vilnius, Grand Dukes Hall (Address: Universiteto str. 14)
09:30 – 10:00 Workplace setup.
10:00 – 14:00 Venue open for visitors. Personal meetings and presentations. Coffee and snacks served from 12:00.
14:15 – 15:15 – Lunch at „Old Green Grill House“ , L. Stuokos-Gucevičiaus g. 5, Vilnius.
15:15 Transfer from Vilnius to Riga. Meeting point in front of Kempinski, Vilnius.
19:30 Dinner in the restaurant “Kolonāde“, Brīvības laukums 1, Rīga, LV-1050.
March 5th, Riga, Latvia
Grand hotel Kempinski Riga (Address: Aspazijas bulvāris 22, Centra rajons, Rīga)
10:30 – 11:00 Workplace setup
11:00 – 15:00 Venue open for visitors. Personal meetings and presentations. Coffee and snacks served from 13:00.