In time of closed or partially closed borders and our quarantined new reality, students can no longer attend mass live events. That is why we are organizing this event, as a half day webinar.
Event will be promoted in Lithuania and Latvia.
Main goal of the event is to educate 10-12th grade students about possibilities of various universities abroad, terms and conditions for applications and admissions, tuition fees and alike.
Benefits of this type of event for potential clients:
- Get to know different universities without leaving home.
- Give questions to the presenters/ hosts.
- Get recordings of the event for future reference.
Benefits of this type of event for participants:
- Cheaper than attending an on-site event.
- Opportunity to communicate with visitors without leaving the workplace.
- Promote your Colleges, Schools, Camps and Programs in Lithuania and Latvia.
- Marketing campaign before and after the event.
Event promotion plan:
- Banner ads in news portals
- Ads (banner, articles, mailing) in digital school register
- Google ads
- Social media ads and posts (Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Reddit)
- External SEO
Universities participating in the webinar:
- EU BUSINESS SCHOOL
- ESIC BUSINESS & MARKETING SCHOOL
- UCAM UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA
- CETT: SCHOOL OF TOURISM, HOSPITALITY AND GASTRONOMY
- IED UNIVERSITY
- TBS – TOULOUSE BUSINESS SCHOOL
- VATEL – HOTEL AND TOURISM BUSINESS SCHOOL